Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Things That Roll" Challenge

This weeks challenge, "Things That Roll".

Clouds aren't uncommon around these parts, these clouds rolled in for our walk this morning.


I made these crayon holders for the girls' church bags.


Nevaeh's on a roll. My kids can't do cartwheels so I had to ask the neighbors. hahaha
My rollin' pin, rollin' out some pizza dough for dinner.


These wheels have rolled all over the neighborhood, parks, and even the trail by Grandma's house. It's still the transportation of choice, the bike is too scary I guess.


Jaida is a good girl almost all the time, but every once in a while I get a little attitude and a nice eye roll!


Roll the dice...this is the closest thing I have to dice in my house.

3 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE the eye roll!

Jenny said...

I totally love the Jaida "eye roll"! I see that alot around here with my girls!

Mauri said...

I love that cartwheel shot, how did you do that? Also the eye roll is priceless. I get that a little too much from Michela.