Jaida had her dance performance last night at the High School. It was such a fun show! Jaida came on with her hip hop class and they all did such a great job! The place was full and I thought she'd get a little nervous, but she was so excited! The show was so great Bubby didn't even move the whole time on Russ' lap, he was in awe!
Russ got Jaida some awesome flowers for her big night! We're so proud of you Jaida!
It was a great night, thanks to Maureen for being such a great teacher!
This is the video of her dress rehearsal, she's the one on the far right gettin' her groove on!
5 comments:
I can't believe how fast Jaida is growing up! WoW
A girl after my own heart. I loved Dance club in High School.
Way to go Jaida! I'm so glad you finally got to show off your dancing talent. I wish I could have been there to watch you and cheer you on. You'll have to show me your moves when you come out to Utah.
that is so cute!!! good job!
Your family is growing up so much. How cute.
How flippin cute is Jaida!! I love her Meg!
Post a Comment