Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Pictures

A couple weekends ago we went to get an updated family picture. They turned out OK, but Jaida got a good talking to because she was pulling faces in almost all the pictures. Stinker.


Logan was being so cute during lunch one day. I got the camera and he would laugh so hard when the flash would pop up. He is looking so much older! :(


Jenna's looking so much older too, she is going to catch up to Jaida in no time! She was looking especially cute after church yesterday.


Friday night the girls and I slept out in the tent. I didn't get much sleep with the cold airbed, birds chirping at 3:30 in the morning, cars revving down the road, Jenna kicking my bed and ME all through the night and the girls waking up at 5:30! I came inside at 5:30 and went to my own bed.

3 comments:

Mauri said...

I saw your pictures up at your parents' house on Sunday. They turned out so cute! Sara was trying to guess how many head swaps you did. Could you email me one so I could print off a 5x7?

meg said...

hahaha, Mauri! I didn't do any head swapping, just added the best of me and Jaida (the only one that kinda worked) to the other 3 that were perfect. You know, I have to get behind the camera to get Logan to look and smile so big. :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

you are such a cool mom - sleep out in a ten! I need to do that with Madelyn! I am like you - the noise from outside - I will never be able to sleep!
Love the family picture. Your family is so beautiful!
Love Jenna's argyle shirt!