The photo challenge this week was "We Are Family", interpreted in any way we like.
Kids.
.JPG)
A family o' ducks.

The baby of our family, Logan is all boy. Right after I took this picture he threw that football and hit the camera into my eye. haha

Living in a different state than our true families, our church friends really become our family. We all met up for a day at the lake on Monday.
.JPG)
My real family, though we don't live close we can see each other all the time via Skype, now I just need to convince the rest of the family to join in. Love you Mindy!

Jenna Eve, the middle child. Smart, shy, silly, stinker, tease, huggable, mischievous, beautiful, strong, quiet, loud!
.JPG)
The challenge this week, starting today (5-29) is "Things that roll".
2 comments:
Very cute pics. I love the one of the three of them at the end. Too precious. I don't know if I would want to do Skype, then I would actually have to put myself together during the day. Ha, Ha, Ha...
awesome! Love your pictures and Love how you branched out!
I already started on this week and have one thing done! I am so excited about doing them!
Post a Comment