The photo challenge this week was "Statues, Sculptures and Silhouettes, Oh My!"
Angel Moroni, this was the first thing I thought of when I read what the challenge was, so I rounded up the kids and my zoom lens and got this shot.
Logan smashing my sand sculpture.
.JPG)
The kids playing in the backyard with a sheet.

Nike fisherman, I totally thought this guy was real the first time I was here.
Cannon Man.
Taking a rest on a hike.
PF
Changs horse.

**Update** The next challenge is "We Are Family", lasts one week Friday-Thursday.
3 comments:
Those are really fun pictures. I didn't realize you used a sheet for that sillhouette shot. I think we might have to try that. I REALLY like how it turned out.
Your shots are to cool! I tried and failed and I am trying again today. I could not find one statue where I live, but I had a day to think about it and we are hitting the road again to explore. Your pictures are awesome and how cool PF Chang!
My favorites are the silhouettes. Aria loves the horsey! What's the next challenge?
Post a Comment