Got some shots of the kids at the playground at Russ' work.

These little things spin you around pretty fast, the kids love them...me, not so much. I've never been one for being dizzy, it gives me a headache just thinking about getting on those things.

Cheesy grin, Bubby loves the swings!

The girls with Cynthia Cooper, this picture makes me laugh. I'm pretty sure that's a foul, Cynthia!

5 comments:
love that the playground is has graffti - what a cool place to have family pictures done. I need to explore Utah more.
Hey we might be coming out in the early Sept to see the UofU game - can we meet for dinner? or hang out during the game? I am not going to go to the game.
Russ' work has everything! Playground, beautiful gardens,statues,does they have a beauty shop?
I meant to say "do" they have a beauty shop.
yes, dry cleaning, mail services, clothing store, dining areas, 2 massive workout facilities, 2 day care's. The only thing it doesn't have is a hotel. This place is awesome.
I am surprised they don't have a built in neighborhood for all the employee's. Then you would have a house too! spoiled!
Post a Comment