Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Reflective Moment

This weeks challenge was fun! It's amazing how much I've been noticing reflective things during the week.

#1 Jaida in the back of a spoon. It just makes me laugh.


#2 Logan. I was lucky to get this shot, it was the one and only shot I got of him.


#3 Shiny wheels, not the cleanest, but they're still shiny. I was hard pressed to find clean wheels in this weather!
#4 The sun FINALLY came out and I was feeling so much better! This was after playgroup at the church.
#5 Logan in his safety goggles. He loves to wear glasses and hats.
#6 After the park. We went to the park, but it was cold so it didn't last too long.
#7 Jaida's eye. I just realized I have two photos of Jaida's eye. haha. This is her rain, rain go away look.
Next weeks challenge is, "A few of my favorite things". Join in if you'd like, starts Sunday and ends on Saturday.

2 comments:

Andrea and Kasey said...

Love- the pictures, you are such a good photographer!

Mauri said...

Too much fun. I love Russ' look in the car, "when is she going to put that camera away?!" :) My favorites are Logan at the window and Jaida's eye. How did Jaida like the dance class?