We couldn't stay inside today while the sun was shining! We took a drive downtown and walked along the river in between sessions.
The trees are in bloom, I've always wanted to go down and walk along them. They are so pretty!
Jenna's favorite sign.
Such a nice day today!
After dinner the girls went outside to play in the backyard. They were laughing so hard, so I got my camera and went out to get some shots. Jenna didn't care that we didn't go to church, she wanted to wear a dress because it was Sunday.
.JPG)
Love this picture.
Jaida took this one of me and Bubby.
3 comments:
Fun day! The weather is amazing. Will be sad when the rain returns later on in the week...
You know all the hoopla over that Made in Oregon sign? University of Oregon owns it now and the city is trying to condemn it just so they can put what they want on it instead of "University of Oregon"...anyway, it probably won't say "Made in Oregon" much longer so that photo may be worth something someday. : )
This is a good example of why you're a much better mother than I am. You love General Conference weekend and I absolutely dred it!
Those pictures make me miss Portland!
Post a Comment