I finished this Nerd Herd shirt for BR tonight, using the freezer paper stencils. I started it last night with the Young Women at our Beehive activity, but didn't have red paint. It's from one of our favorite shows, Chuck.
Okay Meg, I'm really trying hard not to comment as much - I kind of figured I must've been driving you crazy, but I have to comment here. I hope you don't mind!
First of all, I LOVE Chuck too! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Second, I did some Freezer paper stenciling last April for Gabe for a "3" birthday shirt and Sam for his Birthday party, we had everyone do BEN10 shirts and they had so much fun, I haven't been brave enough to try the sillouette ones yet, and the one time I tried to do paint over paint for a shirt for my mom it TOTALLY didn't work, everything got smeared, so HOW DID YOU DO IT on the Nerd Herd one??? Also, did you cut out the letters yourself? I've used my cricut in the past, but wondered if it might be just as easy to cut them individually as the paper sometimes gets caught in the blade and I have to start over. Anyway, sorry for the novel. I LOVE your blog, and your creative ideas - they totally inspire me. Thank you!!
Very cute! My sister loves Chuck, I have not yet gotten into it. I figure I will Netflix the past seasons this summer and jump in during the fall. I really need to try this freezer paper thing.
From Chuck? Im not sure what that is but I thought Nerd Herd or the Term Nerd Herder has always been used in our family. :) That is super neat! I want to know more of this freezer stenciling thing!
4 comments:
Okay Meg, I'm really trying hard not to comment as much - I kind of figured I must've been driving you crazy, but I have to comment here. I hope you don't mind!
First of all, I LOVE Chuck too! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Second, I did some Freezer paper stenciling last April for Gabe for a "3" birthday shirt and Sam for his Birthday party, we had everyone do BEN10 shirts and they had so much fun, I haven't been brave enough to try the sillouette ones yet, and the one time I tried to do paint over paint for a shirt for my mom it TOTALLY didn't work, everything got smeared, so HOW DID YOU DO IT on the Nerd Herd one??? Also, did you cut out the letters yourself? I've used my cricut in the past, but wondered if it might be just as easy to cut them individually as the paper sometimes gets caught in the blade and I have to start over. Anyway, sorry for the novel. I LOVE your blog, and your creative ideas - they totally inspire me. Thank you!!
Very cute! My sister loves Chuck, I have not yet gotten into it. I figure I will Netflix the past seasons this summer and jump in during the fall. I really need to try this freezer paper thing.
From Chuck? Im not sure what that is but I thought Nerd Herd or the Term Nerd Herder has always been used in our family. :) That is super neat! I want to know more of this freezer stenciling thing!
That turned out awesome! Very nice job.
Post a Comment