Saturday, March 28, 2009

Go Green Challenge

My friend Claudette has challenged me and a few of her friends to take photos with the theme "Go Green". Each week she has a new challenge, we have one week to take the pictures, one photo per day.

#1 The bamboo in the backyard.

#2 Extension Cord.

#3 Jaida's Costa Vida shirt.


#4 Daffodils, on our walk around the neighborhood.
#5 Moss on the tree from our hike on the Buxton Trail.


#6 The green stuff. (oh, how I wish it were all 100's)


#7 Green Eggs and Ham.


I took way more photos than I needed, so here's a collage of what I took.
The whole point of these challenges is to use my camera more, which I definitely have this week, it's been so fun!

7 comments:

MiNdY said...

Nice! They all look PRO.. I know I know, you dont do anything other than!

Claudette said...

Meggles I LOVE THEM all. love the collage at the end - great job - I agree with MiNdY and she should know. I think we should challenge her -yeah that's right i just called you out MiNdy! cliff and i both love the vase! i had some of the same ideas - the money was one of them but i didn't have any. :)

MiNdY said...

WHaT?! Hey I didn't go lookin for trouble in this. Ha ha i dont live in oregon where i can step outside and everything i see is Green! :) everything is still dead here. I'll have to take some time to see what I could do.

Kristen said...

I want a Costa Vida shirt! :)

Ashlee said...

What a fun idea! Love it.

The Gathering Place said...

Great idea! I might have to copy you!
JoAnn

The Gathering Place said...

Megan,
I just played with your funny photo link. How funny! I mentioned you on my blog, but wasn't sure if you would want me to link it to your blog or not. Let me know if you are ok with the link on mine. If not, I'm ok.
Thanks,
JoAnn (I prefer the bride look myself!)