Sunday, April 12, 2009

Crimp That Hair

BR and I went to a "Blast from the past" party at the church last night. We dressed up as 80's hotties, I crimped my hair, added lots of make up and pegged my pants! It was hilarious to listen to the girls go on and on about how pretty I looked with all that make-up on! Jaida kept saying that I belonged to the fancy girls' club! hahaha The party was a lot of fun with tons of stuff to do, even take a photo on a Harley.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey Hotties!! How fun. You should have taken a bunch more pictures for a fun scrapbook page.

jenny p said...

You guys look awesome! My girls always tell me that I look pretty when I wear makeup and don't have my glasses on - go figure!

Kristen said...

Awesome! That looks a lot more real than it did in person :) Thanks to our fellow 80s lovers for that wicked game of ping pong...

Jenny said...

How fun! Love the 80's look!!

Christine said...

I love those kinds of parties! You guys look awesome!