Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny came and left the girls some eggs, dresses and Bubby a new shirt that fits, how thoughtful. We snapped a picture before we left for church.

Yesterday the girls and I colored some eggs. They had fun, I need to do at least 2 dozen next time it's too much fun to only get 4 each.
And, last a special Easter moment from Jaida. Every once in a while I find a gem of a picture in the photo file from the webcam.

3 comments:

Clara said...

lol. That picture of Jaida is a true gem! :)

Anonymous said...

what is that in her nose? I stuck a sponge up my nose as a kid, I don't remember it but my sib's say I smelled pretty bad and no one knew what it was until Mom took me to the doctor and lo and behold a sponge!! I also tried a pearl and it got stuck for a minute or two, I remember panicking and thankfully I got it out. I finally gave up sticking things up my nose.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
It's Aunt Lynette I am on Dan's computer and so I had to post anonymous

meg said...

Hahaha, it's jelly beans from her Easter eggs.