Day #1 Laughter. I love to listen to kids laughing and playing. Sunday was so nice, the kids were outside laughing and playing so well. I had to get the camera out!
Day #2 Costa Vida's Sweet Pork Salad...MmMmMm How did I get this, you may be wondering...my friend Laura brought it all the way from Idaho for us!
Day #3 My favorite scripture, Jacob 6:12. It's been my favorite since Seminary at G.H.S.
Day #4 My Treadmill. I love it for it's convenience and for the programmed and custom workouts. I've had it since Jaida was about 6 months old. 3813 miles on the poor thing so far.
Day #5 Photoshop! Whether I'm retouching, head swapping, color correcting or just being silly, I use this program daily! Also, my favorite toy is the Wacom tablet I'm drawing on.
Day #6 My favorite Man, 7 year old, 4 year old and 17 month old.
Day #7 Saturday morning basketball. I look forward to playing every week. I played a lot in MI, had a big break and now am playing out here in OR. I love to get a good workout, along with a lot of laughing! Today was a weird day, I got to the church and the fire alarm was going off. We made a few calls and the Bishop tried to turn it off the whole time we were playing. hahaha.
2 comments:
Fun pictures. I wanted to do the challenge but got sidetracked.
Love it! I want to do this when my life regulates a bit more!
Post a Comment