Today started off with heart pancakes, pink eggs and bacon. Mmmm.
We decided after breakfast that we needed to go burn off some of those calories so we decided to go hike up to the top of Multnomah Falls. It started to rain pretty hard on us on the drive there, but was just a little drizzle when we got there.
We really wanted to hike to the very top but Logan is a little sick and we didn't want him in the rain for too long. So, we hiked up to get a good view of the river. We got some hot chocolate for the ride back, mmmm.

5 comments:
Those pancakes look so yummy!! Happy V day guys!
What a fun day. I so want to go hiking up there, it is so beautiful!!! Good talking to you last night. Have a fun week!
How cute! Love the pink eggs...why didn't I think of that?
So jealous! Love that hike!
GORGEOUS!! I am so jealous of this! I cannot wait to go hiking!!!
Post a Comment