What do roses and shoes have in common? Not a lot, just that I love them both. Russ got me some flowers for Valentines day, I love roses, they remind me of fun memories. Just the smell instantly takes me back to my Grandma Joyce's house, summertime, swimming, parties and family.

I love baby shoes, seriously, I can't resist them. Why can't my shoes look so cute?
5 comments:
Your grandma would be proud to know that she is associated with roses. What a nice tribute to her.
You already know that I also love those shoes...Logan is such a stylin kid!
Where is my pair of valentine shoes?
Ditto about baby shoes! It's because they are so tiny... you just can't recreate that in a size 9!
I hear ya. ANYTIME I see Roses its definately grandma Joyce who comes to mind.... ah great Meg. Thanks for the watery eyes.
Post a Comment