Today was Jaida's 7th BiRtHdAy PaRtY! I was going to have a surprise party but gave up and thought it would be much easier if she helped plan it. She wanted a Wii bowling party so that's what she got! I stole this idea of the number cut outs from my friend Corrin, we all loved the way they looked!
Russ picked up these AWESOME wii remote candy dispensers at Walgreens, they were in their goodie bags and were a HIT!
Some of the group playing Wii, while the others played "Silly 6pins" bowling down the hall.
Group shot.
Opening gifts. I made Jaida a "7" shirt to match all the other 7's hanging around!
.JPG)
Birthday girl blowing out the 10 candles, everyone wanted to put in a candle. :) I love this shot!
.JPG)
We had a fun time, it was pretty layed back, pizza for lunch, cake, Wii, presents and playing. I think everyone had a fun time! Thanks everyone for coming!
4 comments:
I love the sevens did you just tape them up? I can't believe you found wii candy dispensers!!! I have never even played wii! I am so out of it. I want to play a game on the wii and I want a wii maybe someday.
Happy Birthday Jaida!!
Happy Birthday, Jaida! What a fun party idea.
Happy Birthday Jaida! What a fun party! Mike wishes he could have been there so he could have played the Wii all day. Ha, Ha,... I love the shirt! You are such a crafty girl. I hope Jaida has a fun week and had a very happy day!
That is awesome! Im glad she had such a good day. Such a sweet girl. Way to go on the Partay! I wished we could have been there!
Post a Comment