Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Tooth!

Jaida's tooth on top has been pretty wiggly lately, we decided today was the day it needed to come out! This is tooth #4 on her birthday!



I'm glad it came out, she was looking a little too "hillbilly" with the big spaces and crooked teeth! Haha! I hope the Tooth Fairy doesn't forget to come tonight!

3 comments:

Mauri said...

Chase is starting to get a little bit jealous of all the tooth losing going on in Jaida's mouth. He would love to cash in on some of his baby teeth. :)

Lynette said...

It's kinda weird how we lose our baby teeth and have to walk around for awhile with no front teeth. I wish my mom would have taken pictures of me when I did not have any front teeth!
Such an attractive time in life! Thankfully kids DO look cute with no teeth, adults not so much.

MiNdY said...

Oh my gosh!! yipee!! Its too bad christmas just passed Jaida.. you might have to wait almost a whole year to ask for those two front teeth back! ;)