Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oldies

I posted some old photos on my Facebook page and now my Mom wanted to see them. Since she won't get a FB page herself, I have to post them on here.

In Idaho, Grandpa, Great Grandma, Me, Mom


Grandma was too busy talking to look at the camera.


California here we come! This van was awesome! The top popped up and we could sleep in cots up there. Oh yeah!


Universal Studios. Mike and Matt with Hulk, Me in front and Mindy walking in front of the camera.


Probably my favorite trip was to Mt Rushmore, it was a good trip!


6 comments:

Andrea and Kasey said...

These pictures are like-totally radical. Okay It's been so long since I have been able to use those words, I just had to do it- the pink shirts and shorter shorts made me do it. Cute family and fun memories- How fun!

MiNdY said...

Ahh haha! I didnt see the blue bomb and g grandma on your fb yet. Thats awesome! And Mom wont get a Facebook?? What in technology!

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok love that blanket still that I made with your grandma in good o'l Oakley Idaho.
I had a flash back in time with SDI shirts!

Mauri said...

Too funny. I love Mike and Matt's hair in these Rushmore pictures, very 80s. And I almost fell over laughing at their short shorts! Mike is not too happy about the pictures on face book, he doesn't want people to see him in his perm days. :)

Lynette said...

So Mount Rushmore was in my dream last night. Wonder how that got in my subconscious mind!

candice said...

Hey Mauri, you tell Mike that hair is why all of us WG (ward girls) were in love with him!!! Matt's hair and bright pink sweatshirt won the adoration of all the younger wg's!!! Those were the days!! Great pics Megan!!