Logan was being way too cute not to take any pictures. I've been meaning to set up a little studio and take some shots of him for his 15 month check up stats, but haven't. These will have to do until I get a sunny day, a happy kid and lots of energy all to happen at the same time.
This kid is so much fun. He's a good listener, loves to throw the ball, yell and walk on his knees.


Stats:
Weight: 25.2 lbs 54%
Height: 32.5 inches, 81%
Head: 49.5 cm, 95%
4 comments:
that is the cutest kid ever. He must have some fine looking parents. :)
Look at those smiles!! I love it!! He has enough hair to do the faux! YaY!
He is such a cute boy!
I'm loving the old photos! Ah, those were the days!
Cutie Pie! I love his big smiles. He is going to crush Aria the next time we see you guys. What a big healthy boy!
Post a Comment