Yesterday was one of those days where the girls didn't fight, they just had fun together! They entertained themselves, laughed, played, ran, jumped, read...it was a good day!
We had one of those days last weekend when the kids made a fort with sheets and the bunk bed. I should have taken pictures! Duh! Those days are too few and far between lately. I am longing for some warmer weather and some clearer air so I can send them outside.
4 comments:
Love those days, I could use more of them!
Those are the best days! Hey, I tagged you!
We had one of those days last weekend when the kids made a fort with sheets and the bunk bed. I should have taken pictures! Duh! Those days are too few and far between lately. I am longing for some warmer weather and some clearer air so I can send them outside.
I love good days! Super cuties!
Post a Comment