The girls decided to go out and play in the snow for a while...
They came up with this little gem of a snowman.
I couldn't let my kids think that the cute little baby snowman is how you do it...so...I made this one in the back yard.
It was so much fun that I had to do one in the front yard too. It's good snowman snow out there so we were able to make them big! You'll notice it took most of the snow in the front yard to make her. My favorite is the bamboo hair.
6 comments:
School was cancelled for that little amount of snow! Sheesh, was wrong with you wimpy Oregon people!
You're not kidding! The problem is Portland doesn't usually get much snow, so they aren't as prepared as other parts of the country. So, all the side streets are icy and not very safe. But, I agree, wimpy wimpy wimpy.
Do you have bamboo in your yard? Josh's dream in life is to grow bamboo, but I don't really know much about it or how to care for it.
I'm so sorry I didn't email you back! First of all, it cracks me up how everything shuts down when it snows, I forgot all about that. Also, I just can't stand how creative you are!! Seriously! How do you come up with it all???? Can I just have 1/3 of your creativity?? Will you please come and move right next door to me?? I'm glad to see that everything is going well. I've been a little out of the blogging world lately. Also, I need you to email me your address. For some reason I don't have it and I want to mail you a Christmas card. Ok, I guess now that this is a novel, I'll stop.
Wow, you got a lot more snow than we did. Even our school was cancelled today. Seriously, what is up with that? LOVE the baby snowman though.
love her baby snow man, but your kicks butt! They canceled all that for that little of snow. I guess they didn't grow up in Utah!
Post a Comment