yummm- whats' the recipe? I love to bake- especially when there is sugar and chocolate involved :)
Tell me about it. Every night I keep telling myself that tomorrow I'll be good and then there is some party or dinner or somebody brings over treats and I totally blow it! I hope I still fit into my jeans come January. :)
You shouldn't make cookies that taste so good! I think I at 2 or 3 of the ones you gave us! That's why I have to workout so much.
Way cute! Those look so good. I am having the same problem with all these yummy sweets. Good thing I had a baby to blame all the extra weight on!
We got your Christmas card Monday.Thank you for thinking of us.Merry Christmas!
Once again being clever, I wouldn't have thought to put the drizzled chocolate on them! who would of "thunk"! YOU!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yummm- whats' the recipe? I love to bake- especially when there is sugar and chocolate involved :)
Tell me about it. Every night I keep telling myself that tomorrow I'll be good and then there is some party or dinner or somebody brings over treats and I totally blow it! I hope I still fit into my jeans come January. :)
You shouldn't make cookies that taste so good! I think I at 2 or 3 of the ones you gave us! That's why I have to workout so much.
Way cute! Those look so good. I am having the same problem with all these yummy sweets. Good thing I had a baby to blame all the extra weight on!
We got your Christmas card Monday.Thank you for thinking of us.
Merry Christmas!
Once again being clever, I wouldn't have thought to put the drizzled chocolate on them! who would of "thunk"! YOU!
Post a Comment