Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Last night we took a ride around the neighborhood to look at all the lights. We must do better next year!


The girls were so happy to see snow this morning! They immediately got their coats on and went outside, I had to call them in to have breakfast.


The boys wanted to join in the fun, Russ got Logan bundled up and went out to play.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey, that coat fits great! :)
Love the socks on the hands... I totally forgot that trick! Sure would have been handy (no pun intended!) today when I was trying to stuff G's hands in his gloves. You're a smart one!

Thanks for the goodies and card. Your photo card is SO CUTE! Of course. I'm going to come make you speak at RS- you're the perfect guest speaker! :)

Unknown said...

Love snow!
I wish I could get together with you gals this holiday. We are summer travelers when it happens.
Have so much fun and tell everyone hi for me!

Mauri said...

We finally had enough snow for the kids to play in too! The only problem was it wasn't quite enough to cover all of the mud. I had to wash all of their snow clothes because they were caked with mud. More work for Mom!

Bybee family said...

Hey, where's the picture of my house! :) See,you guys don't need to go to Utah to enjoy the snow!