They had a fun little workshop for the kids, they made little reindeer bags with food for the reindeer inside.
The girls were both very excited to see Santa that night!
.jpg)
Jenna just doesn't know how to show her enthusiasm as well as Jaida.
.jpg)
Then, there's Logan...this is what his face looks like if anyone other than his parents are holding him. Jenna will tolerate it, but she won't let you know she likes it.

Logan will let you know right to your face that he doesn't like you...sorry Santa!
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Wow I think that is the best ward Christmas party I have seen other then a night in Bethlehem theme I have seen. Love the Pictures
Looks like fun! I wish our ward would do a Christmas party. :( We just tried to do pictures with Santa tonight. Michela, Hunter and Chase did great but Aria wanted nothing to do with Santa. She raided his candy bag and then ran away. I even tried sitting her on my lap and I sat next to Santa, but she didn't want to be anywhere near him! Oh well, I'll try a picture of her by our Christmas tree. I guess it's too much to ask for them all to be perfect.
What a cute little Santa! The kids look so cute - LOVE the last one of Logan!! Too funny..
Ha! I saw that last one of Logan on the picture site and that made me laugh out loud. Santa looks so jolly and happy and then there's Logan giving him the most disdainful look ever...too funny! We were behind you in line and I think it was even funnier in person--the way he cried but paused for a moment to look at Santa more directly, only to howl even louder. Benno had the same opinion of Santa.
Seriously I miss a good Christmas party! Our ward party committee just isn't cutting it!
I am so in love with the match game idea! Perfect. May I use that? Thanks!
Post a Comment