Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk Or Treat And Halloween

We had our ward Trunk or Treat at the park again this year. It was rainy this morning so I was thinking I wouldn't even go, but it ended up being the perfect night! So, I had to throw something on, I planned everybody's costumes except mine! Actually I was a mad scientist but didn't want to spend all night trying to get the hairspray out again.


I made Russ' and Logan's capes so they'd match, he was a cute little vampire!


Grandma was here to help pass out the candy, it's so fun to have her here in town for the weekend!


The park with all the beautiful leaves!


We carved pumpkins earlier today and set them out on the front steps for the trick or treaters to enjoy.

3 comments:

Mauri said...

I love Logan as a vampire, very cute. Sweet pumpkins, I love the swirlies. I wonder who did that?

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your swirly pumpkin is way cool and love how russ and logan are the same - way cute!How fun to have grandma there!

MiNdY said...

I love the picture of Logan and Russ. SOo cute! And I wanted to do the swirls this year!! I totally forgot about it I should have bought more pumpkins! Maybe I can still do them for thanksgiving. HAHA