Friday, October 31, 2008

Grandma's Visit

We carved pumpkins after we did some shopping this morning. Jaida didn't mind getting her hands dirty, but Jenna stuck her hand in once and didn't come back! haha Grandma finished the job.


We went out to lunch at the Rock Creek Tavern, it was yummy, and the colors outside were gorgeous!


I love this picture!


We stopped by the pumpkin patch to pick up another pumpkin to decorate for Thanksgiving. This big fat pumpkin Bubs is standing against was only $30, but I didn't feel like hawling the thing home.


After the rain in the morning it was so BeAuTiFuL outside!!!

4 comments:

Mauri said...

Hunter and Jenna must be related. Very fun that you got your Mom for the weekend. Happy Halloween!

aLySsA said...

Fun! It was fun talking to you on the skype. Good thing we have that now so we can see each other more! That is a big pumpkin! I bet you guys had fun.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at how big that pumpkin is!! Don't you love how our mom's never age! They still look the same and so beautiful! What a fun time with grandma!

MiNdY said...

You guys are having way too much fun! :) I love the pumpkin picture.. and I think youre right. I wouldnt want to haul that thing anywhere! a picture is suffice!