Friday, October 31, 2008

Logan's Birthday

We celebrated Logan's birthday by going to dinner...where else? Costa Vida, of course!
We came home and had some cake and ice cream. Logan loved his cake, we got some good video of him tasting the icing, pretty funny.




He didn't get too messy. We didn't have too much time, we headed off to the airport to pick up Grandma!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Logan's cake is so Dang cute! Did you make the "1" for it? How fun to Have Grandma around. I get to see my little goblins on Sunday.

Mom and Dad said...

Happy Birthday Cutie!! Adorable cake!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Don't you just love that giant cupcake cake!? I love it and how cute you decorated it for you 1 year old! Good times.

Mel said...

That cake is so cute! I need to borrow that mold from you sometime.

MiNdY said...

I LOVE THAT CAKE!!! Gosh... !!