Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Logan Is ONE!


I have never had one year of my life go as quickly as this past year! I cannot believe Logan is ONE! Look at him, what a stud! HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Bub! We love you so much and are so happy you're a part of our family!

9 comments:

Andrea and Kasey said...

Love that Picture- what a cutie. Who took that?

Joey and Nettifer said...

HApPY BirTHdaY! Holy cow - where has the time gone and he is so stinking cute! Wow I am with you - time flies! Hope you have a fun birthday Logan?!

Lynette said...

That's how I feel about the last 50 years. Happy B-day big boy. Love your Great Aunt & Uncle Dan and Lynette

meg said...

Andrea, I took the photo yesterday after his nap. I had to hurry before the sun went down and I had to make dinner! I was happy with this picture, I didn't even have to head swap or anything!

MiNdY said...

What a little CuTiE!!! Happy 1st Logan Love. That picture is flippin cute! Love it!

Mauri said...

Oh my Heavens, those are such cute pictures! I love the coloring and the little red chair is perfect. Happy Birthday Logan! We all love you so much! Have a great day you little cutie! Love- Mike, Mauri, Michela, Hunter, Chase and Aria. Megan, give him a big kiss and a hug from his Auntie Mauri.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Logan! If he wants to have his picture taken again later in life I have that same sweater in a size 4 that I just packed away. They grow so fast!

Mom and Dad said...

Ok Megan those pictures are so adorable and FUN! Does Logan have the cutest personalitly or what? He should be a baby model...he has so much personality!! Did you take the picture of Logan? TOO CUTE!

Tolyk said...

What a cute Little Stinker! Love all the personality shots... those are always my faves! Great job, Mama! And Happy Birthday, Little Man! We love you to pieces and sure wish we got to see you more often!

Auntie Sara, Uncle Matty, Kade, Trev, Dayne & Brons