Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

Last night was our youth activity, here are the leaders all dressed up. We had a fun night, games and prizes for best costume! What's that? Who won best costume you ask? Must be the one holding the "golden skeleton" trophy and raising her finger! Hahaha! I had a blast, I love Halloween.
Before I left for the party. My hair wouldn't stick straight up, so I had to just go with the flow. Russ sprayed black hairspray on my face and arms. I Skyped my sister Mindy before I left, we both got a good laugh.

4 comments:

Mauri said...

Nice. You look like Doc Brown from "Back to the Future".

Jenny said...

NICE! Remember dressing up in our dad's coveralls and stuffing them with pillows to look like bums?? We were pretty creative!

aLySsA said...

That was the funniest thing with the video coming on and seeing you!! Ohh man... AWESOME!

Mom and Dad said...

Too FUNNY!