Jenna loves her cereal in the morning! Every morning that's what she asks to have for breakfast...even when I make pancakes! She likes the granola type cereals, the other morning she was eating some of Russ' cereal with flax seed in it. She was looking at the seed on her finger and said with excitement, "Mom! We can grow this cereal!" Just the other week she and Jaida planted an apple seed and have been watering it, so I'm sure that's where she got the idea.
Another funny from Jenna. I was making home made chicken noodle soup and cutting the carrots, Jenna asked me for a carrot and ate the whole thing. A moment later she came back to tell me she was done and I was on to cutting the celery. I offered her a piece and she took a bite and said with a scrunched up nose, "I just like good stuff, not BAD stuff!" Me too Jenna, me too!
4 comments:
the only way celery is good is with peanut butter and raisins or that spread cheese!!! mmmmmmm
she is so cute, i wish i could of gotten her to talk to me!
Very funny little lady.
Awww... she's such a cutie. Smart girl!
And look at you, I need to make some home made CNS! Sounds SO good right now, its SO CoLd!
This is Mindy, dont know how Lys was signed in! Whoops :)
Post a Comment