Top stories this weekend include...my new little Nephew Bronson Michael was born yesterday morning, CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Matt and Sara!! Another beautiful baby boy!

Listening to General Conference Saturday and Sunday. I was totally uplifted by all the talks, and I'm grateful for DVR so I can re-watch them.
We brought the coloring table into the t.v. room and Jaida was busy coloring with her Halloween glasses. I was laughing pretty hard at this shot!

My cousin Jeff and his wife Jess came out for a quick visit. We got to go out to eat, then Russ and Jeff went to the Priesthood Session of Conference Saturday while Jess stayed with me and the kids. Can I just say I've named Jess the "Jenna Whisperer", not many people can get her to talk in the first hour of meeting them...Jenna was enamored by Jess, all the kids were! Jenna kept asking where her "best friend" was after they left. Thanks for stopping by Jeff and Jess, we all loved it!
.JPG)

Listening to General Conference Saturday and Sunday. I was totally uplifted by all the talks, and I'm grateful for DVR so I can re-watch them.
We brought the coloring table into the t.v. room and Jaida was busy coloring with her Halloween glasses. I was laughing pretty hard at this shot!
My cousin Jeff and his wife Jess came out for a quick visit. We got to go out to eat, then Russ and Jeff went to the Priesthood Session of Conference Saturday while Jess stayed with me and the kids. Can I just say I've named Jess the "Jenna Whisperer", not many people can get her to talk in the first hour of meeting them...Jenna was enamored by Jess, all the kids were! Jenna kept asking where her "best friend" was after they left. Thanks for stopping by Jeff and Jess, we all loved it!
6 comments:
Wow, it was the weekend for new babies! Congrats on the new nephew! I got a new niece on Saturday! And I don't know if you know Nicole Sanders who just moved into our ward over the summer--she had a baby girl over the weekend too!
That shot of Jaida cracks me up too. You let your girls use the good colored pencils--no crayola for them, huh? I have a big box of Prismacolors too but I don't let my kids touch them!
Haha, only the best for my kids! No, I have another set just like this one, then another that is twice as big that they aren't allowed to touch. So, this is the kids' set...and I like to use them too!
We had SOOO much fun seeing you guys! Definately the sunny spot in Oregon was with your family! Thanks for letting me chill with you and the kids while the guys went away! I loved it.
Oh and, I look totally prego in that picture! SICK!
xoxo
Prismacolor, wow i didn't get my first set till i was in a special art class my senior year and i still have them. cute photos - do those glasses make Jaida more creative?
Congrats to Matt and Sara!! Mike's got to feel honored by the middle name! You know who the "favorite" uncle is!
Jess, I fixed the picture, you look fabulous!
Post a Comment