That is hilarious! Weren't the 90's awesome! :)
You both look good!
hmmmm i don't think i remember that hair in high school! how funny how did you it? I like the afro the best maybe you should shoot for that one next time your at the beauty shop!
Megan, how do you come up with this stuff? I would never even think to do this. I love it.My favorites of Russ are #52, #88 of you I'd go for #74
Those are super funny! Hilarious!You both look great.
HAHAHA!! My personal faves are 66 and 90 or 74 for BR. Wait, is that Dad in 70?! haha I really do think you should do your hair like that.. ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is hilarious! Weren't the 90's awesome! :)
You both look good!
hmmmm i don't think i remember that hair in high school! how funny how did you it? I like the afro the best maybe you should shoot for that one next time your at the beauty shop!
Megan, how do you come up with this stuff? I would never even think to do this. I love it.
My favorites of Russ are #52, #88 of you I'd go for #74
Those are super funny! Hilarious!
You both look great.
HAHAHA!! My personal faves are 66 and 90 or 74 for BR. Wait, is that Dad in 70?! haha I really do think you should do your hair like that.. ;)
Post a Comment