Please share---where's that cool park!? I think Aidan might actually enjoy that one because the water isn't so high like the ones at Bethany Village!
Yeah, where is that?
Very fun! I love Logan's little inquisitive mind. Are you guys have a heat spell too? Where is my Fall?
Fun! Logan is so cute!I noticed that Jenna was in every picture either watching Logan or swinging on the tetter-totter!Looks like a fun place!
What boy? Hmm, must be Russ' son.
It's over in the Tanasbourne area, across from Chipotle (south), by some new town homes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Please share---where's that cool park!? I think Aidan might actually enjoy that one because the water isn't so high like the ones at Bethany Village!
Yeah, where is that?
Very fun! I love Logan's little inquisitive mind. Are you guys have a heat spell too? Where is my Fall?
Fun! Logan is so cute!
I noticed that Jenna was in every picture either watching Logan or swinging on the tetter-totter!
Looks like a fun place!
What boy? Hmm, must be Russ' son.
It's over in the Tanasbourne area, across from Chipotle (south), by some new town homes.
Post a Comment