Oh my gosh. I wanted that boot so much but it was too expensive So Leanna talked about splitting it and keeping it half month. haha! I cant believe you made it! I couldnt sew that up for nothin! SHEEESH! will you make me one and ship it?
You know I loved it too! I guess I will just have to keep looking at the one I took a picture of. I didn't even think about making one right away, now I want to make one too, but I won't maybe next year. Fantastic job! You get a blue ribbon also.
9 comments:
your's looks better than any ol' stupid swiss days hack job boot anyway.
Aw Russ, you really know how to make a girl blush!
Oh my gosh. I wanted that boot so much but it was too expensive So Leanna talked about splitting it and keeping it half month. haha! I cant believe you made it! I couldnt sew that up for nothin! SHEEESH! will you make me one and ship it?
meggles this boot is darling.
Nice Job Martha! You never cease to amaze me with your crafty talents. Looks great, I wish I had time to make one, maybe next year!
I have to agree with Mauri - Nice job Martha! That's really cute! I wish I had just a tiny bit of your talent!
You know I loved it too! I guess I will just have to keep looking at the one I took a picture of. I didn't even think about making one right away, now I want to make one too, but I won't maybe next year.
Fantastic job! You get a blue ribbon also.
Hi, I'd like to order one, please. Let me know where you sign up! :)
Uh, so where's mine? (Or was this one supposed to be a surprise... oops... sorry if I spoiled it!)
Just kidding! :) LOVE it, of course!
Post a Comment