My husband is a car freak enthusiast, so when I saw this shirt I HaD to get it! Since Logan's room is a transportation theme I thought these pictures would be so cute in there.
I have no idea! I think I may have set him on a car and he was trying to get it! Trust me, even if I did pose him he wouldn't have stayed for more than 1 second! He was a total wiggle worm! I was so surprised when I got these 2 pictures!
8 comments:
How did you ever get him to have his arms in that pose?? Perfect!
I have no idea! I think I may have set him on a car and he was trying to get it! Trust me, even if I did pose him he wouldn't have stayed for more than 1 second! He was a total wiggle worm! I was so surprised when I got these 2 pictures!
Adorable! I think he looks so much like Jenna in the bottom one.
So cute. I love that bottom one- he's such a little man! Love it.
Too cute! What a cute little guy. It won't be long before he's asking for the car keys. :)
SUPER CuTe!!!
What a cutie! Love the "built for speed" tee!
He is a "hunk" and these photos would be a cute addition to his room
Post a Comment