Friday, September 19, 2008

One Tooth Gone

Yesterday Jaida came home from school with a very wiggly tooth. She got some floss and I tied it around her tooth, she then proceeded to the door and was tying the string around the doorknob but pulled the string a little too hard. Her tooth came out!



She was so excited to go to school this morning and show her friends and teacher her missing tooth! She looked so cute I had to take a picture.

In other tooth news, Logan had a tooth come through yesterday! So, Jaida lost one and Logan gained one all at the same time.

5 comments:

Mauri said...

Wow, is this her first tooth to fall out? Pretty exciting stuff. She looks so cute with her missing tooth. How much money did the tooth fairy leave her? :) Our kids don't get why the tooth fairy doesn't leave them as much money as all their friends and certain cousins. I just assure them that they get way more than Dad and I got. :)

Kris Tina said...

So it pretty much is the circle of life. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg. I did something with Sadie that turned out to be pretty cool. After each tooth she lost I took a face-shot of her new smile and then put the tooth into a small plastic bag (the ones that buttons come in when you buy a shirt) that I stapled on the back of each picture. I documented when, where and how each tooth was lost and put it in the bag with the tooth. She's lost 8 teeth over the past few years, and it's been fun to she her smile change and her face mature.

PS. I told her that I e-mailed the tooth fairy and asked if I could keep the teeth...& of course she didn't mind!

MiNdY said...

What a tough little girl pulling her own tooth! That one looks nice, I bet she got a lot of cash for that one!

Sara said...

So cute! Such a status symbol when you are in First Grade... I LOVE it! :)

Kaden didn't loose his first tooth until after he turned 7 and was just about to start 2nd crade... he was DYING! :)