Jenna got the cars out of the toy box and as soon as she did Logan came running...or crawling I should say! We didn't have a lot of track so I fashioned one out of paper (quit laughing). We put it on the steps and let them go. Logan was so funny laughing at the cars, so cute!
We're trying to keep things fun around here with Jaida at school all day!
5 comments:
Ha, ha, ha...that is SO cute! You are so creative to think of making a racing ramp out of paper.
And isn't it amazing how very instinctively little boys latch onto little cars at such a young age??? Benno is crazy about cars, as has each of my boys and it's certainly not anything I've done to encourage them!
very creative and that laugh is so cute!
I LOVE that laugh of Logan's! And I'm so amazed at how creative you are all the time. :-)
You do what you gotta do! Logan's laugh cracks me up, it sounds like he's half laughing/half crying. So funny!
SOO CuTe!
Post a Comment