Jaida was pretty excited for her first day of school! No problem waking up, making her bed or getting ready! We had plenty of time to get to the bus stop this year...and I didn't even cry!

Jenna, the proud sister

Leading the way to get on the bus.

In her class, what a big first grader!
5 comments:
congrats Jaida, I can't believe that you are a little 1st Grader. I had so much fun in 1st Grade... I remember riding on the back of the bus with my 2 twin girlfriends... molly..and...wait a second... I better start following you to school.
Look how big Jaida is getting! She is such a cutie, you better watch out for the boys. In that last picture she looks a lot like you Megan. Love the Nike shout out on her backpack. :)
1st grade - where is the time going. Way to go Jaida waking up and making your bed and getting ready. You are getting so big.
She's so cute! She looks just like you - brings back memories of ol' Stansbury Elementary.....
Way to go Jaida!
I cant believe she's already a 1st grader. Really! She's so big! Way to go Jaid! You looked so cute on your 1st day!
Post a Comment