Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend

I got to fly out to Utah for the long weekend. I had so much fun, I packed as much as I could into the 4 days I had without the kids!

Some of the things I did...
Lunch with Mom
Shopping for kids clothes...and me some shoes!
Movie
SwIsS DaYs with Mom, Sara, Mauri, Mindy and her friend
Ice cream with some old friends
Desert Star theater (Scary Poppins)
Hike Stewart Falls with Mauri
Cafe Rio
American Fork Canyon, S'mores and Scrabble
Trail
Church
Sunday Dinner
Trail again
Breakfast with Mindy and Cody

Up the canyon, Matt, Dad, Mike
Mom
Sara, Me, Mauri

Sara at Swiss Days! I love it. Me, Becca, Fara at BYU
Me eating Mauri's dust, hiking to Stewart Falls above Sundance...and Timp...shout out to Mindy, Cody and Jory for hiking all the way to the TOP!
Stewart Falls
Mauri, Me
Me and Timp...it was SoOoOoOoOoOoO BeAuTiFuL up there!!!
Me and Mauri riding the tram down the mountain after our 3 hour hike up.
Blocks my Mom got. Cute.

And, the man who made it all possible! Thanks BR I had so much fun, and am so happy to be back home with you and the kids.

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I wondered if you were going to come down for the swiss days and you did - what a fun time and man did you pack it all in - good times!

Jenny said...

I REALLY wished we could've joined you for Swiss Days! This is the first year I've missed it! Thanks for the invite - maybe we can meet for lunch at next years! Looks like you had a fabulous time here! See you around Christmas time....

Mauri said...

Thanks for all the fun! It always seems like life gets a lot more fun and lot busier when you come into town. The hike was awesome, I want to make that weekly trip, but I don't know how I'll swing it. Get to work on your paintings for next year! :)

Anonymous said...

Russ,

I do enjoy both of your medals!!!
What an awesome husband you are and so supportive of your family.

hugs,
Christy W