Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dominos

The girls and I put the camera on time lapse video, hung it from the chandelier and created a few things out of dominos. They got a kick out of watching it, so we did it again. This is way more fun because it has Bubs in it too.

12 comments:

MiNdY said...

That is so cool looking! haha! You are so clever to come up with the idea to do that!! I've watched it a few times now! Get the girls making stick figured on the white board and take clips :) heh or hang a bear from a fishing pole and have Jaida do the bears voice... oh man I still wish we could find those videos.

angie said...

i love it! watch out you tube here you come! you guys are so clever!

Becky said...

Too cute! Thanks for a fun Friday night out. We had a great time.

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is way to fun- you r such a fun mom!

Lynette said...

That was so Fab! I love it, I don't get how you get your camera to do that of Course, what else is new!!

Bybee family said...

Loved it!

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

How cool! I have no idea how to do that either. So fun. The boys kept asking me how do they do that so fast?

meg said...

It's simple, really. There is a setting on my small Canon camera that takes photos every 1-3 seconds (depending on how fast you want it) and puts them together into a video. It's a fun feature...although, not as cool as Mindy's old fashioned video feature!

Our Family said...

I LOVE it Meg! What a cool Idea... I wonder if I can set my camera up to view my whole kitchen/front room area and FINALLY capture the ghost that messes up our house when no one is looking. From what I've heard his name is "it wasn't me" but we've yet to catch him in the act. This will be PERFECT!

Seriously though, I loved this. You TOTALLY inspire me to be a better mom!

Our Family said...

Hey Meg, me again. Sorry that I keep bugging you with my comments. :)

I linked to you on my blog today. It was about being inspired and you TOTALLY inspire me as I said in my last comment. :) Let me know if that bothers you though and I can take the link off since I didn't technically ask you if that was okay first.

Thanks for your incredible example!
Melanie

Carol said...

That's too fun!!! I didn't know about that feature and will have to look it up on my camera...ooh the possibilities....!!!

Claudette said...

Meggles that is so sweet, i love it - what a great keepsake for the kids.