Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Biter Biscuit Gone

I gave Logan a biter biscuit to eat while the girls were having their lunch. I'm just glad I didn't have him dressed for the day. He ate the whole thing, with only about 40% all over his face and body!



All cleaned up, and oh so handsome!

5 comments:

Mauri said...

He gets cuter every day!

aLySsA said...

What a cutie! Whenever Gage has one its about the same thing as logan!

MiNdY said...

He's so darn cute! Messy or not! I love biter biscuits! They seem to keep Gage happy for a while!

Joey and Nettifer said...

OH man look at that mess - adorable! He should say he cleans up just nice - is he always happy? Does he ever cry?

Behunin Family said...

I love the messy pictures! He does look super handsome all cleaned up though! I hate those biscuits- they are SUCH a mess. I try and find bite sized things. :) Aren't I a mean mom?