Monday, August 4, 2008

Jenna


On our walk around the neighborhood last night Jenna was singing the Primary song "If the Savior stood beside me". She started off all nice and sweet singing "If the Savior stood beside me..." then kept singing "would I do the things I do?" The only bad part was that she sang the last part in a mean voice and pinched Jaida while singing it!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it! Gonna have to keep an eye on her! Sounds just like Kelsey!

Sara said...

Hee hee! Don't you love it? So funny! I just wonder if the Savior was ever tempted to pinch his brothers and sisters when he was little... even if he didn't do it! How did Mary handle it, do you think?

Mauri said...

What a stinker! She cracks me up.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh that is so funny- I totally laughed out loud!

MiNdY said...

HaHaHaHaHa!! Youre going to have to watch out for her Meg.. Looks can be deceiving!! That kills me.

Claudette said...

Meggles your kids are darling, Love the eiffle tower painting and your photo of the octopus tree. I am not sure if you have my current address but I have a new neighbor who is looking for a church and I wanted to ask you a few questions
Claudette

I clicked on the thing that says respond to my email but here it is if you want to email direct.
thedramamama@gmail.com