I love this idea and have forwarded to my Mom and sisters. We have a family tradition of making gourmet caramel apples every October Gen Conference. So, caramel apples always remind me of fall. This would be a fun twist. Thanks! PS Love Family Fun Website/Magazine
6 comments:
Love it too! I even have a baller! :)
How cute! I have multiple sizes of melon ballers, so let's have a party and make some!
adorable and perfect bite size instead of the akward bites from those big yummy ones!
I love this idea and have forwarded to my Mom and sisters. We have a family tradition of making gourmet caramel apples every October Gen Conference. So, caramel apples always remind me of fall. This would be a fun twist. Thanks!
PS Love Family Fun Website/Magazine
Eating them looks like fun!
Such a cah-yewt idea for a party! Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment