Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Date

Russ and I went out tonight to celebrate our anniversary which was last week.


We started off with dinner at Claim Jumper and then a round of mini golf...

I'm not going to tell you who won...but I will say BR got more points than I did! Way to go Babe!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

LoVe the picture's of you two lovebirds!! Happy Anniversary!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Anniversary again! Love date nights!

Mauri said...

It's nice that you guys could get out together. We took the whole family out for our anniversary last night and it was a total disaster. The food wasn't very good and the kids were on something. I just looked at Mike during all the chaos and wished him a happy anniversary. I guess that's what happens after 13 years. At least we got the kids to bed early that night and had a little time to chat with each other. See you soon!

MiNdY said...

Woot Wooo!! Glad you guys got out for a night on the town!