Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Players

Last night we drove down to Players to do a little bowling and have some pizza.


L and BR


Me and L


Jaida showing her bowling skills.


Lounging on the couch.


The scores don't lie...we bowled horribly! Russ wants a re-match, I think it's just because his 6 year old daughter beat him!

7 comments:

Kris Tina said...

I have a great idea to improve those bowling scores . . . the wii! Seriously - with the wii I'm bowling about 180. I think that bowling alley's will soon become a thing of the past because heaven knows I prefer the 180 instead of the um 80 I bowl on a real lane.

meg said...

KT, I've suggested we invest in a wii, however Russ is convinced he needs a bigger TV to play it on...so until we want to spend money for a wii/tv together we're stuck with the real thing...until you invite us over some time.

Mauri said...

That looks like an awesome bowling alley. Who wouldn't want to bowl and lounge on the couch. Tell Russ it's okay, I beat Mike the last time we went and I think Hunter was pretty darn close to him.

Carol said...

We love Players! (And we loved it even more the time we went on Nike's dime!) : )

Those are bad scores? ; ) That's about how we do too.

Sara said...

Looks like a fun time! And, hey! You'd beat us! :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh that is to funny that Jaida beat russ! Hahaha

MiNdY said...

I personally love getting out of the house and going to a bowling alley. Always takes me back to Delton days ;) Nice one Jaida!! toss that ball!