Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jenna Eve

I am practicing with my camera and came up with these shots of Jenna! I am loving it. It's fun to learn when my subject is just so darn cute!



Normally I have to take the photos into Photoshop and fix the lighting on them, but these I didn't have to. :) I'm learning!
I love that Jenna still has a chocolate milk mustache and her pants that I had to sew up on the knee are showing.

6 comments:

Mel said...

can you practice on my kids! :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yup I am right there is NOTHING you can not do. Your pictures are beautiful and She is the cutest little subject ever. Her skin looks like peaches and cream.

Mauri said...

So what did you do with your camera, you have to teach me all your tricks when you come out. Beautiful shots and beautiful girl!

Sara said...

Gorgeous! You go, pro! :)

MiNdY said...

SuPeR Awesome Meg! Youre going to have to include me in on the lesson with Mauri!

Claudette said...

meggles great shots. I love photos when they are cropped square too.