Wednesday, August 20, 2008

9 Years!

It's hard to believe, but it's true...nine whole years we've been married!


Sure, we've had our fights...


But we've stuck together through them all...


I love you more every day.

On a side note: I just realized all these pictures I chose to put on here Russ has scruff, minus the wedding picture (he shaved the night before we got married).

8 comments:

Our Family said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you both have a wonderful day!

by the way, I LOVE Mark's scruff, that is always my favorite time to take a picture with him. These pictures of you guys are GREAT!

Mauri said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember it just like it was yesterday when you guys announced you were engaged, maybe because I had just had my first baby. You guys are great together and I think you are a super cute couple. Love you guys!

Carol said...

Happy anniversary! You two are such a good-looking couple!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 9 years of marriage! Well done!

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

Congrats! That sure went fast! Time flies now that I am out of high school. Before that I swear time stood still!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Anniversary! What an awesome couple. I still remember your wedding - to die for!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so sweet together!

MiNdY said...

Aww SWEET! I love all the pictures! I hope you guys had a WoNdERFuL anniversary! ;) Love you BoTh!