Friday, August 15, 2008

Block Party

We had a block party BBQ with our neighbors last night. We had a fun time getting to know some of the fun, and frankly rather strange neighbors we see but never stop and talk to. I sat and talked to our next door neighbor most the night, she was pretty funny.

The fire department even showed up with hats and goodies for the kids!




...and finally, a tip for everyone.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like your block party may have beat out our game night extravaganze for excitement. ;)

Mauri said...

Wow, you got a fire truck for your block party?! You guys live the life.

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun block party! Madelyn loves the dino's on Logan's shirt. she now wants his shirt.

Christine said...

I know, I knew that I should tell you that we were coming, but it was a short trip. It would have been so much fun. You will just have to call us when you come to Utah. :)
PS I don't know how you do that drive with kids!!

MiNdY said...

Block parties are always a good time! And give you a good excuse to have a good time with your neighbors! Looks like it was fun! BTW, what is that beard Russ is growing... Grizzly! :) Also Are you wanting to put in a vinyl order for a tailgate sticker? HaHa