Saturday, August 23, 2008

Soccer Season Begins

Jaida had her first soccer practice Thursday. She was nervous for the first couple seconds then got right to work. She has been practicing out in the yard and has been so excited to start playing.


Here she is getting to work, she just went right after the ball!


Of course she had to make new friends too...


She wanted her picture taken with her soccer ball.

5 comments:

Mauri said...

Nice work Jaida! I love the picture of her with the ball, so cute.

Joey and Nettifer said...

adorable - soccer babe!
I love that picture of her and the soccer ball and how fitting to have the nike show.

Laura said...

Yay Jaida! Emma is a Kick n Chase referee, so maybe she'll get to do one of your games this season!!

Christine said...

Megan, I love your pictures. You are so good!

MiNdY said...

Darn cute!! Good for her going after the ball! Lys tends to be more timid. Leave it to Jaid to make friends WHEREVER she goes eigh!? :) Good for her!