Friday, July 18, 2008

Zoo

We decided to go to the Zoo Wednesday morning...along with the rest of Portland! It was crazy, I just about turned around, but Jenna wanted to stay...so we stayed for an hour and a half to see some animals. They're working on some of it and have added some new things since we'd been last.




The girls loved to make this big dinosaur move.

4 comments:

MiNdY said...

That dino is AWeSoMe! Its top bad it was so busy. I guess with a pass you can come and go as tax please though!

Lynette said...

You go to the zoo more then anyone I have ever known!! I think I took my kids once maybe twice in their lives and I was so done with the zoo. I swore I would never go back until I had grandkids. Well I went with them to the zoo and I am good until Great Grandkids. well....maybe I will go again before then. I know the kids love it, and I do like the zoo but obviously not as much as you!
You're a good mom.

Mauri said...

Glad to see you are still doing fun stuff with the kids for the summer. After you were here I got kind of burnt out! :) I'm trying to figure out a way to be able to go to Swiss Days with you guys. Maybe I'll have to see if Mike can get that day off.

meg said...

It's true, we go to the Zoo all the time for a few reasons. One, we have a pass and I feel like I need to use it enough to pay for it. Two, when we go the girls run around and are so tired by the time we get home they fall asleep and I have a couple hours to do what I want. Three, It's so close it makes the trek there delightful. And finally, it's just a cool place.